Flexible and brief coaching aimed at helping you resolve a variety of things.
What is NLP?
Everyone’s born with the same basic neurology. Our ability to do anything in life, whether it’s swimming the length of a pool, cooking a meal, or reading a book depends on how we control our nervous system. So, much of NLP is devoted to learning how to think more effectively and communicate more effectively with yourself and others.
– Neuro is about your neurological system. NLP is based on the idea that we experience the world through our senses and translate sensory information into thought processes, both conscious and unconscious. Thought processes activate the neurological system, which affects physiology, emotions and behaviour.
– Linguistic refers to the way human beings use language to make sense of the world, capture and conceptualise experience, and communicate that experience to others. In NLP, linguistics is the study of how the words you speak influence your experience.
– Programming draws heavily from learning theory and addresses how we code or mentally represent experience. Your personal programming consists of your internal processes and strategies (thinking patterns) that you use to make decisions, solve problems, learn, evaluate, and get results. NLP shows people how to recode their experiences and organize their internal programming so they can get the outcomes they want.
The NLP communication model is based on cognitive psychology and was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. According to the NLP communication model, when someone behaves in a certain way (their external behaviour), a chain reaction is set up within you (your internal response), which in turn causes you to respond in some way (your external behaviour), which then creates a chain reaction within the other person (their internal response), and the cycle continues
What kind of things can I help with?
• Avoiding or healing from burnout
• Improving communication with friends, family or colleagues;
• Learning to say no and feelin good about it;
• Improving self-esteem
• Being late too often;
• The feeling you’re always overloaded with things to do;
• Modifying a behaviour that no longer suits you;
• You’d like to be prepared for a big change in your life or deal better with a big change that already happened;
• Reducing and managing fears
• Solving conflict (appointments alone or with the other person involved)
• Letting go
• Needing to get away from the need to be perfect
• And so many more…
• With Positive Parenting tools you can reach better harmony within your family relationships by allowing your children to have what they need for their personal development without neglecting your own needs.
• With Home Organising tools you will learn how to optimize you living or working space, your budget, to make it all as efficient as it can be and so reducing the effort and repetition to it’s bare minimum.
• With Intuitive Eating you’ll work on building yourself-esteem, on finding serenity in your behaviours, recognising and responding to the needs that your body conveys through subtle signals.
What happens during coaching?
During the first session we’ll determine your specific goal.
I will give you the “yellow file”. This folder contains information about L’Essentiel and your first worksheets such as the one on which to note your goal and its benefits, one that serves as a coaching journal, another to take note of your successes along the way. You can also store your notes and future worksheets in it.
From there I’ll determine the best course of action for the specifics of your situation.
This action plan allows me to guide, follow, and accompany you in the search for solutions. I will help you to modify behaviours that used to serve you well but are no longer suited to your situation, to teach you non-violent communication so that your goal is reached quickly and sustainably.
These solutions are always perfectly suited to your life since they are your own; I don’t tell you what to do to fix what you want fixed I just help you find the solutions that are within your needs and values. In this way they fit into your life perfectly.
NLP is a short term coaching. The number of appointments varies depending on the complexity or number of changes you’re looking for.
Whatever the duration you’ll always leave with something concrete and precise to do to make your life better.
Plan one to one and a half for the first appointment, and one hour for the subsequent ones.
Depending on your goal one or two sessions could already be enough. On average a coaching last somwehre between 2 and 6 sessions. For burnouts it can take longer.
In person at the rue du cocher 8 à 7830 Hoves (Silly)
Online via the Zoom app.