Your home is at the base of your well-being.
Decluttering it allows it to regains it’s main function: to protect you, to allow you to replenish your resources, to bring you back to what really matters to you.
Home Organising isn’t just tidying up….
It’s a process that:
- Simplifies your life
- Allows for other people sharing your home to participate actively.
- Saves time
- Allows you to be less tired
- Makes maintaining your home easier
- Helps save money
- Improves your ecological footprint
- Prioritizes quality and necessity and allow you to change how you behave as a consumer
- Frees you of societal beliefs.
- Removes the repetition that can be so wearing (why doesn’t your child ever put their shoes away, why does mess return like this)
Through a brief, flexible and bespoke coaching you can find serenity again.
A combination of NLP and Home Organising tools will help you manage your time better by establishing which priorities are right for you.
We will work together on applying various tools that will allow you to refuse engagements without guilt by working on your belief system and communication skills. We’ll enable you to be able to make the right choices so that you can do what you need to do and still have time to recharge your batteries.
You’ll soon notice that you will be more efficient while having to use less energy.
Decluttering leads to well-being by
- Understanding your real needs better;
- Keep only what you love and use. This increases well-being.
- increase your cashflow.
- Help people in need,
- Save space : this also saves money as to store lots of objects you need furniture, and you need m² to store the furniture. Both of those are expensive for stuff you don’t need.
- Never have to open a cupboard that is full and badly organised so stuff falls out onto you.
- Never lose an item of clothing in the back of your wardrobe. That ensures the clothes that are in that wardrobe are those you feel best in.
- Limit visual noise that stimulates your brain too much leading to fatigue.
After sorting we tidy
- So that your day- to- day life is easier, following a logic that is more good sense than rules.
- So that the other people you live with can also keep it up.
- So you save time
- So you need to make less effort.
- So you no longer lose things
- So you’re less irritated by recurring mess.
The program also covers Home Management and Office Management meaning your schedule, family organisation, and everything concerning paperwork.
You’d like this but you’re too embarrassed or even ashamed to show me your home.
Please understand that I do not judge you. We all have a history with all its complications. I am not perfect either.
Decluttering, sorting, tidying are not innate to most people. It’s something you learn, like everything else.
The way we consume has changed dramatically over the last couple of decades but the way we live has evolved more slowly creating an imbalance. We also live with beliefs and social conventions that used to make sens but no longer fit our way of living.
The production of our “stuff” is such that it is no longer necessary to save and collect “just in case, in some distant future… ».
Society pushes excessive buying and people don’t know how to solve the problems this provokes.
We can learn to participate in our economy differently. More economically, ecologically, to look for quality over quantity. We can lend, borrow, rent what we need occasionally but don’t own.
Your mess isn’t your fault , it’s the result of how we all live today.
If you’d like help to do it on your own: Mess Anonymous is a solution.
An option to get help but keep your privacy intact: Mess Anonymous.
Base rate for all my services : € 65 per hour
All prices include all taxes and are aimed at individuals
Plus € 65 per hour for any extra hours incurred
Diagnosis: € 120
- Two hours of diagnosing your home:
- Establishing your needs
- Visit to your home, or online visit, and establishing an understanding of the current situation
- Advice and to-do lists
Written report: € 100
- A written report concerning the diagnosis and the visit:
- Describes the causes
- Describes solutions and an action plan
Package: “Save me from the laundry!”: € 210
- A three-hour course.
- Sorting and de-cluttering your clothes, linens, towels, tablecloths, shoes, scarves, hats, gloves, etc.
- Learning a space-saving folding method that will allow you see all of your clothes and never have one of those « oh I forgot I had that » moments.
- The laundry cycle : to save time and energy.
- Disposing of the clothes you decide to donate or throw away.
- Travel costs within a 35 km radius.
Package: “Save me from my kitchen!”: € 210
- A three-hour course
- De-cluttering and tidying your kitchen.
- Learning an effective tidying method that will allow our efforts to last.
- Travel costs within a 35km radius.
Package: « Save me from my papers!»: € 370
- Duration six hours spread over two days
- Included : Diagnosis of the situation
- Action plan to establish most efficient way to declutter
- Sorting of your archives
- The paper cycle
- Learning the best method to manage your papers efficiently in the long term.
- Travel costs within a 35km radius
- Does not include: storage solutions
Package: « Save me from the kids stuff »: € 245
- A four-hour course
- Included : Diagnosis of the situation (1h)
- Three hours of sorting and decluttering of inside and outside toys, creative activities and the results of your children’s creativity, clothes, baby supplies.
- Removal of clothes to be donated or thrown away.
- This cannot be done without the childs’ presence if the child is over 3 years old.
- Travel costs within a 35km radius
Mess Anonymous: € 350
- Five sessions of three hours of a conversation table in groups of 4 to 6 people
- The sessions are two weeks apart = a total of ten weeks of support and help.
- Living spaces workshop
- Intimate spaces workshop
- Storage zones workshop
- Cloth workshop
- Paper workshop
- Whatsapp of Messenger group to continue sharing and collaborating as a group between sessions.
- Written report for each workshop
€ 350€ for a Mess Anonymous session can seem like a big investment but in reality it is, by far, the cheapest possible way to be guided through decluttering and tidying your entire home whilst maintaining your privacy. You will learn the reasoning behind keeping your house organised and tidy forever. It will also allow you to reduce your expenses in the long term (eg: modifying your buying behaviour, reducing the number of house your cleaning person needs to do everything, etc.)
When you know that my base rate is € 65 per hour, that there is a minimum of twenty hours of work involved in Mess Anonymous, it would normally cost you € 1300, you are therefore saving € 950.
Let me say that again, it’s a € 950 discount.
Before & After: