Mess Anonymous is a conversation table aimed at talking about… well, mess.
We all have mess and it doesn’t need to stay that way!
Ok, but how does this help?
- It aims at relieving you of so many things because mess encourages more mess, it’s time consuming, expensive, tiring, depressing and we al have better things to do with our lives than spend it tidying up.
- It removes your guilt because it’s not your fault and you’re really not alone in this.
- De-cluttering saves money and is more ecological.
- It’s the answer to a modern problem linked to our economic model.
One session is composed of 5 workshops:
- Living spaces workshop : entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen.
- Intimate spaces workshop : bedrooms, bathrooms, hallway
- Storage zones workshop : pantry, laundry room, garage, cellar, attic
- Cloth workshop : clothes, the laundry cycle, curtains, hats, scarves, shoes, linen
- Paper workshop : bills, archives, mail, etc.
The point is for you to learn the methods one area at a time starting with the easiest spaces.
I will explains various methods and reasoning, then, on the basis of photograph that you supply, we will, as a group, listen to what bothers you in that part of your home and, with kindness and without judgement, we will find solutions for each member of the group as a team.
The dates will be confirmed together when a minimum of 4 people have confirmed their attendance.
Here is a link to a post in which you will find a video. In this video participants respond to questions about their experience of the Mess Anonymous module. The interview is in French. Maybe it’ll still give you answers to some of your questions.
Please note :
Your spot is confirmed once payment has been received and in accordance to the terms and conditions. N refund will be possible should you bow out along the way.
It will not be possible to change groups so as to preserve the dynamic and trust within the different groups.
Mess Anonymous: 350€
- 5 sessions of 3h of a conversation table in groups of 4 to 6 people
- The sessions are 2 weeks apart = a total of 10 weeks of support and help.
- Living spaces workshop
- Intimate spaces workshop
- Storage zones workshop
- Cloth workshop
- Paper workshop
- Whatsapp of Messenger groupe to continue sharing and collaborating as a group between sessions.
- Written report for each workshop
Before & After: