What is NLP? ... Lire la suite
Everyone’s born with the same basic neurology. Our ability to do anything in life, whether it’s swimming the length of a pool, cooking a meal, or reading a book depends on how we control our nervous system. So, much of NLP is devoted to learning how to think more effectively and communicate more effectively with yourself and others.Source: dummies.com
– Neuro is about your neurological system. NLP is based on the idea that we experience the world through our senses and translate sensory information into thought processes, both conscious and unconscious. Thought processes activate the neurological system, which affects physiology, emotions and behaviour.
– Linguistic refers to the way human beings use language to make sense of the world, capture and conceptualise experience, and communicate that experience to others. In NLP, linguistics is the study of how the words you speak influence your experience.
– Programming draws heavily from learning theory and addresses how we code or mentally represent experience. Your personal programming consists of your internal processes and strategies (thinking patterns) that you use to make decisions, solve problems, learn, evaluate, and get results. NLP shows people how to recode their experiences and organize their internal programming so they can get the outcomes they want.
The NLP communication model is based on cognitive psychology and was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. According to the NLP communication model, when someone behaves in a certain way (their external behaviour), a chain reaction is set up within you (your internal response), which in turn causes you to respond in some way (your external behaviour), which then creates a chain reaction within the other person (their internal response), and the cycle continues
I help you resolve various difficulties through a brief and flexible methodology. This coaching can help with:
- Avoiding or healing from burn-out
- Difficulties communicating with friends, family or colleagues;
- Difficulty saying no;
- Frequent tardiness;
- The feeling you’re always overloaded with things to do;
- Modifying a behaviour that no longer suits you;
- You’d like to be prepared for a big change in your life or deal better with a big change that already happened;
- Reducing and managing fears
- Solving conflict (appointments alone or with the other person involved)
- Letting go
- Needing to get away from the need to be perfect.
- With Positive Parenting tools you can reach better harmony within your family relationships by allowing your children to have what they need for their personal development without neglecting your own needs.
- With Home Organising tools you will learn how to optimize you living or working space, your budget, to make it all as efficient as it can be and so reducing the effort and repetition to it’s bare minimum.
What happens during coaching ?
During the first session we’ll determine your specific goal.
From there I’ll determine the best course of action for the specifics of your situation.
This action plan allows me to guide, follow, and accompany you in the search for solutions. I will help you to modify behaviours that used to serve you well but are no longer suited to your situation, to teach you non-violent communication so that your goal is reached quickly and sustainably.
These solutions are always perfectly suited to your life since they are your own; I don’t tell you what to do to fix what you want fixed I just help you get there yourself.
Plan one to one and a half for the first appointment, and one hour for the subsequent ones.
We can meet:
- in person at the Rue du Cocher 8 in 7830 Hoves (out of Covid restrictions)
- via Zoom
- At the Trait d’Union on the Rue de la Station in 7830 Silly
Depending on your goal two sessions could already be enough.
You’ll leave every appointment with something concrete to put in place in your life. I will also
give you a “coachee’s journal” to help you to note down your successes, your
questions for our next appointment, what you still struggle with, what motivates you or what
stops you from taking action so we can work on resolving it. It can allow you to become more
aware of your progress.
Base rate for all my services : € 65 per hour
All prices include all taxes and are aimed at individuals