A session consists of:
- 5 x 1h30 one-to-one and online.
- Workshops are spaced 2 weeks apart (in the event of burn-out, they can be extended to 3 weeks), depending on your availability.
- These workshops will help you declutter and organise your entire home independently and sustainably.
Ideal if you’re planning to move house!
Contents and themes:
- Living room workshop: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen.
- Intimate rooms workshop: bedrooms, bathroom,
- Storage areas workshop: laundry rooms, garages, cellars, attics,
- Fabrics: clothes, laundry cycle, curtains, carpets, hats, scarves….
- Paper workshop: bills, archives, post office, etc.
- Minutes of each session
- Rationales for decluttering the areas covered by the day’s theme.
- Organisational reasoning for the areas covered by the day’s theme.
- Study of photos of the areas provided at least 24 hours in advance by the client. The photos must be clear and must not exceed 15 photos per workshop.
- Action plan for the areas discussed during each workshop.
- Troubleshooting between workshops
You will also receive:
- Copy of PowerPoint presentations
- Written report containing :
- Specific solutions for the areas discussed
- Action plan in bullet point form
- Notes, advice, reminders, points of attention.
- Non-exhaustive list of commercial resources.
- Availability to answer any questions submitted in writing (email, WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram) between workshops