My name is Isabel Leeson
Do we have chemistry? Do you need to know that I might be able to understand you?
- My certifications
When you let someone into your personal life, your mental health, your behaviours, it’s important to trust that your coach is trained properly to be able to help you.
- My approach
The combination of services I offer is not the most common, I’d even go so far as to say it’s unique in Belgium.
- Are we a good match?
Can what I offer help you?
Isabel Leeson (She/her)
Positive change leader
Professional coach in Humanist NLP
My services may seem disparate but they are, in fact, perfectly linked.
I offer a unique and innovative approach based on a variety of tools that can be freely combined to provide a tailor-made solution to relieve your daily life and regain serenity.
Life coaching or burnout coaching allows you to change the behaviours that no longer suit you. In the case of a burnout, it also helps to avoid a relapse. The solutions can include learning to say no without feeling guilt, making a difficult decision, letting go of the things that no longer serve you well, working on your self-esteem, having healthy relationships with the people around you, communicating differently…
The newly blurred boundaries between our private and professional lives, fatigue, the heaviness of modern life, this sense of not having enough time to do what we want to do, often have an impact on our diet. Naturally, we look for ease and comfort, with the consequences that this can have.
Intuitive Eating allows us to come back to ourselves, to rediscover subtle sensations, to respond to them, to find emotional and dietary serenity, without frustration, without deprivation but also without excess.
Home organising starts through the analysis of your particular situation in order to provide very concrete solutions aimed at simplifying the management of your living or working environment as much as possible, both in terms of the effort involved and the time you spend on it. Learning the reasoning will enable you to reproduce it independently whenever you need to. Easing the management of your environment allows you to focus on your real priorities.
All my services are directed towards the idea of reconnecting with oneself and one’s needs, respecting oneself mentally and physically, reacting to messages when they are subtle, without waiting for them to become emergencies.
- If remote working has removed all barriers between your professional and personal life and you really want to balance that out.
- You’d like to be able to say no to all the things people ask you for without feeling bad.
- You’d like to learn to communication differently and not always take responsability of other people’s emotions.
- If you’re tired of repeating the same things to your kids 36 times and nothing happens.
- If you’re fed up with your child/partner never putting their shoes/toys/jacket away and you want this to change.
- If you desperately want to spend a day in bed in front of Netflix without feeling guilt.
- If you’re always running late and would like that to change.
- If you’re self-employed and are working 40h a day and can’t find time to do anything else anymore let alone take a holiday.
- If you pay extra fees regularly because you don’t have a system for your paperwork, paperwork that stresses you out and that you don’t quite know what to do with..
- If you want to declutter and organise your home but can’t find the energy for it or don’t know where to start.
- If a big change is coming and you want to be better prepared.
- Your weight yoyos, you alternate between restrictions and over eating when you lose control.
- You hate your body and don’t speak kidly about it.
- You just can’t diet anymore.
- You’d like to have more self-esteem
- and many more…