L’Essentiel does nothing with your data except:
Name, and contact are used on invoices and online sales receipts because I have to identify who purchased a service. These are used and stored according to legal requirements.
I use your email adress to communicate with you between appointments for organisational purposes related to our appointements, to send you information I promised to send you during an appointment, to answer queries you might have.
If you sign up to the newsletter, you get the newsletter. If you didn’t sign up then you don’t.
Privacy is important, I do not give or sell your details to anyone for any reason without your explicit written consent.
That’s basically it.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
L’Essentiel collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc. )
- Comments you leave on our Facebook page or website.
- Content you leave on our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide L’Essentiel with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products of services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browse’s cookies
- Contact us
- Leave a comment on the site
L’Essentiel may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources
- Affiliate program with Amazon (products purchases but no data concerning your identity)
- Facebook (comments and reviews left on the our page)
How will we use your data?
L’Essentiel collects data so that we can :
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Answer your queries
- Send you the newsletter if you subscribe to it
- Allow you to comment on the site
If you agree, L’Essentiel will share your data with out partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When L’Essentiel processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
L’Essentiel would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop L’Essentiel from contacting your for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please unsubscribe from emails and newsletters.
What are your data protection rights?
L’Essentiel would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request L’Essentiel for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request L’Essentiel to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object processing – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel’s processing of your personnel data, under certain conditions
- The right to portability – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 8 Rue du Cocher in 7830 Hoves (Silly)
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from your automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – L’Essentiel uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location your are in. A mix of third party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us:
rue du cocher 8, 7830 Hoves (Silly)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that L’Essentiel has not addressed you concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels