L’Essentiel does nothing with your data except:
- Name, and contact are used on invoices and online sales receipts because I have to identify who purchased a service. These are used and stored according to legal requirements.
- I use your email adress to communicate with you between appointments for organisational purposes related to our appointements, to send you information I promised to send you during an appointment, to answer queries you might have.
- If you sign up to the newsletter, you get the newsletter. If you didn’t sign up then you don’t.
- Privacy is important, I do not give or sell your details to anyone for any reason without your explicit written consent.
That’s basically it.
What data do we collect?show more
L’Essentiel collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc. )
- Comments you leave on our Facebook page or website.
- Content you leave on our website
How do we collect your data?show more
You directly provide L’Essentiel with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products of services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browse’s cookies
- Contact us
- Leave a comment on the site
- Facebook (comments and reviews left on the our page)
How will we use your data?show more
L’Essentiel collects data so that we can :
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Answer your queries
- Send you the newsletter if you subscribe to it
- Allow you to comment on the site
When L’Essentiel processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.show less
- L’Essentiel souhaite vous envoyer des informations sur nos produits et services susceptibles de vous plaire.
- Si vous avez accepté de recevoir du marketing, vous pouvez toujours vous désinscrire à une date ultérieure.
- Vous avez le droit à tout moment d’empêcher L’Essentiel de vous contacter à des fins de marketing. Si vous ne souhaitez plus être contacté à des fins de marketing, veuillez vous désinscrire des e-mails et des newsletters.
What are your data protection rights?show more
L’Essentiel would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request L’Essentiel for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request L’Essentiel to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object processing – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel’s processing of your personnel data, under certain conditions
- The right to portability – you have the right to request that L’Essentiel transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or write to us at 8 Rue du Cocher in 7830 Hoves (Silly)show less
What are cookies?show more
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from your automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.show less
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?show more
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – L’Essentiel uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location your are in. A mix of third party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies.show more
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.show less
Privacy policies of other websitesshow more
How to contact us:show more
rue du cocher 8, 7830 Hoves (Silly)